Quick, easy & delicious apple recipe for fall
Anyone else thrilled that it’s finally apple season? I know I am! When I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it for a sweet, low-maintenance treat. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as we did!
Easy Apple Pie Bites
- 1/4 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice, plus 1/4 tsp. for garnish
- 3 tbsp. melted butter, plus one tbsp. for brushing on top
- 1/3 C. chopped pecans
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar with 1 tsp. apple pie spice and set aside. Pour 3 tbsp. melted butter over apple slices and toss to coat. Arrange crescent roll triangles on parchment paper and evenly distribute brown sugar mixture on each. Sprinkle each triangle evenly with chopped pecans. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle, then wrap crescent roll dough around apple. Brush tops of crescent rolls with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining apple pie spice. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.