Thanksgiving is coming. Which means it’s holiday shopping season! I mean seriously, there’s Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and probably more that I don’t know about! I’m totally a last minute shopper, but I need to change that since shopping became a whole lot harder once Isabella came in the picture! With more and more retailers starting sales early, I need to put a bit of pep in my step. And my guess is you are in the same boat, yeah? KP Creek wants to help you get your holiday shopping done, and fulfill your holiday decor needs, so we are introducing…
How Flash Sales Work:
- We went through our holiday catalogs and picked excellent group shots to put on sale for you! We wanted to make it as easy as possible to recreate those displays in your home!
- The items will be in the Flash Sale Category on kpcreek.com
- Sale lasts only 24 hours!!! So don’t miss it!!
- Visit our Facebook page and make sure that you “like” us, and get on the email list so that you won’t miss flash sale announcements. The sales will be various days until November 21.
**After the flash sales comes to an end, stay tuned for MORE Black Friday deals that will start on Thanksgiving!**
Black fRIDAY & Holiday Shopping Tips
Shopping is hard. Even when you set out with a clear mission. For me, it seems that when I go out, ready to spend money, I can’t find anything! Any other time I want everything I see, haha! I always start out with the best intentions! Here are some holiday shopping tips:
- Make a list of all the people you want to buy for. (Need a notepad? We have them!)
- SET.A.BUDGET! This is so important. Don’t dig yourself into a hole buying extravagant things. Be reasonable. I usually will go a bit higher for my parents, and husband. Then lower for my little cousins.
- Sign up for email lists of all the places you like to shop so that you won’t miss any sale or coupon announcements.
- Consider shopping online. I prefer online because I don’t have to STAND in line! You can probably even find free shipping codes for places that don’t have free shipping. KP has free shipping on orders $60+!
- Have fun! Giving gifts is supposed to be fun! So don’t let the season stress you out. Christmas isn’t only about the gifts. The gifts are just a perk. It is about being together and making memories that last!
What holiday shopping tips do you have? Share with me!